Know your customer policies – this term is becoming increasingly popular, especially among financial institutions, where they struggle to prevent fraudster, such as, for example, identity theft, money laundering, financing of terrorist activity, and similar. GoldenMarkets, like any provider of global crypto trading services, exercises a zero-tolerance fraud policy and takes all possible measures to prevent fraudsters. Any suspicious activity is documented and any account under suspect of fraudulent activity is frozen and closed without preliminary notification. All funds in such account will be forfeited.
We use a wide range of the most advanced security measures and fraud control systems to prevent fraudsters and to keep your personal and financial information secure. In order to secure your account, we require some information from you, including the indication of the deposit preferred method.
We will ask you to submit the following documentation:
- Colored copy of valid government photo ID with your signature; with your name, date of birth and date of issue and expiry.
- Colored copies of credit cards that you have been using for depositing funds into your account (front side, where you leave the 4 last digits, name and date of expiry visible, back side signed, with CVV code hidden);
- A copy of a recent utility bill OR bank statement where your name and current address are indicated as well as date of issue that is not older than 3 months;
- A singedDeclaration of Deposit, your receipt, which will be provided to you once a deposit is made;
- A signed Trading Agreement as part of account validation.
In case any questions of concerns arise, please don’t hesitate to contact our friendly customer support service.
WILL MY WITHRDRAWAL ACTIVITY BE AFFECTED FOR INCOMPLETE VERIFICATION?
We appreciate your efforts to provide all documents needed for trading with Golden Markets. Before you can make any transactions, you need to submit all required documents.Please note that if we don’t receive the requested documents, your pending withdrawals, if any, will be cancelled, and the funds will be returned to your trading account. You will get a preliminary notification about it.Please make scanned copies, in colour, of your documents. For that, you can use high quality digital camera, save files in jpegs format and send them us to our mail.
Where and How Do I Submit the Documents?
Security of your information is the top priority of Golden Markets. We treat all documents with utmost respect and care and take care of their safety. We use the most advanced encryption protocols and safety systems at every step of submission and review process.Thank you for your cooperation with us and your help to make Golden Markets a safe and comfortable place to trade.All documents should be submitted here: [email protected]